To improve the way in which we communicate with our members, we are moving from an SMS system to a WhatsApp messaging service. This will be a private WhatsApp broadcast service, not a group or discussion forum ensuring you will not be inundated with messages and replies from us and other members.
In order to receive the latest news and updates from Kwanalu on WhatsApp, please add
081 328 3877 as a contact on your phone and save as ‘Kwanalu WhatsApp’. If you do not have this number saved, you will not be able to receive messages from us.
You can also email email@example.com with your full name and number and we will add you to our database.
- This is a free service, all you will need is to be connected to the internet. Data service charges may apply.
- We will only send you informative content, relevant to Kwanalu.
- We will not spam you with unnecessary information.
- We will not share your name or number with a third party. You will only be contacted by Kwanalu.
- There will be no group reply function so this will not turn in to an interactive chat group or discussion forum.
- If you no longer wish to receive WhatsApp messages from us, simply send a WhatsApp message saying “STOP” and you will be removed from the group.
Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about the above.