- New Regulations released 13 September 2021– Adjusted Alert level 2
New regulations relating to the national COVID-19 disaster declared on 15 March 2020 extended by numerous gazettes and amended by Gazette no 45156 dated 12 September 2021 now provides for an adjusted alert level 2.
Please click here for the new regulations and permit template:
Please take note of the following:
- Limited to 250 people indoors, 500 outdoors
- Health protocols must be observed at gatherings, including maintaining a distance of at least 1.5m between people
- The sale of alcohol is restricted to Monday – Friday 10am-6pm
- No onsite consumption of alcohol at licenced establishments after 10pm
- Funerals are restricted to 50 people with a two hour limit on funeral services, no night vigils or post funeral gatherings are permitted
Movement of persons:
- The curfew will be in place from 23:00 to 04:00 daily.
- REMINDER – a permit is required to perform a service other than a service related to an activity listed under Table 3