This post is for the use of Kwanalu Members only.
- New Regulations released 11 January 2021 – Adjusted lockdown level 3
New regulations relating to the national COVID-19 disaster declared on 15 March have been released. The new gazette dated 11 January 2021 no.44066 provides for an adjusted alert level 3.
Amongst other the latest regulations refer to: (for the full version see the gazette link below)
- application of alert level
- movement of persons (33 (1)(2)(3))
- curfew 21h00 until 05h00 except where a person has been granted a permit
REMINDER – a permit is required to perform a service other than a service related to an activity listed under Table 2 or 33(1)(b), (2) (3)
For the latest version of the permit please click here: PERMIT-TO-PERFORM-ESSENTIAL-SERVICES-L3 adj 11 01 20
- attendance of funerals
- prohibition on initiation practices
- closure of borders
Subject to subregulation (2), all land ports of entry of the Republic are closed. until 15 February 2021 (see conditions for movement)
- sale, dispensing or transportation of liquor
- offences and penalties
Please click here for the new regulations: 44066rg11223gon11 110121